From language mishaps run amok--"I once said 'That's wonderful' when a person said her uncle died," confesses businessman Ron McFarland--to blowing your nose in public, there are <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/452371/Offshore_Outsourcing_Survey_Looks_at_Impact_of_Cultural_Differences">many faux pas people unknowingly make</a> when doing business in another culture. And Japan is rife with opportunities for Westerners to make mistakes.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?