The Queensland Building Services Authority (QBSA) was replaced by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) in 2013. It would clean up its act and focus on its customers. Doing so required a complete renovation of its technology platform to meet the surge in demand for digital services. But before the digital transformation succeeded, it failed.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’