JetBrains, makers of the IntelliJ Idea Java IDE, announced the release Wednesday of YouTrack 2.0, which the company describes as a more customizable version of its keyboard-centric bug- and issue-tracking system.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted