Information assurance provides certainty that information is reliable, secure, private and confidential, yet available for the business. It encompasses disciplines of information security, information management, risk management, business continuity management and the retention and effective use of employee knowledge. Robustly implemented, information assurance ensures accuracy and protection of information.
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
- To secure BYOD, involve the business in managing its mobile privacy
- Tighter virtual-machine security reinforces compliance, trust, and brand strength