Information assurance provides certainty that information is reliable, secure, private and confidential, yet available for the business. It encompasses disciplines of information security, information management, risk management, business continuity management and the retention and effective use of employee knowledge. Robustly implemented, information assurance ensures accuracy and protection of information.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets