Scientists making medical breakthroughs at the Queensland Brain Institute – one of the largest neuroscience organisations in the world – rely heavily on tech infrastructure to access, store and manage large data sets from brain imaging and microscopy devices.
brocade - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian IT leaders are feeling stifled by budget, legacy systems and security policy when trying to innovate or support digital transformation, according to a new global study.
Networking hardware vendor Brocade announced today that it would add a wireless infrastructure club to its bag in the form of Ruckus Wireless, as part of a deal with a net value of US$1.2 billion.
Alleges unfair competitive practices on eve of ruling in earlier patent case
Brocade has announced plans to acquire Connectem, a privately-held company whose virtualization software maps mobile workloads to clouds.
In the IDG Enterprise Interview Series, you'll hear from technology CIOs and CEOs on today's burgeoning trends, ongoing headaches and upcoming product plans. Check out this informative series from IDG Enterprise Chief Content Officer John Gallant and his team of editors.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election