Australia is falling even further down the international ladder of broadband speeds and 'political blinkers' must be taken off service strategies if the national broadband network is to succeed, telco analyst Paul Budde said in his latest analysis.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers