CIO of Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC), Mansoor Karatela, has welcomed the extension of the managed services contract with Data#3, calling it a “logical progression” in its bid to drive operational efficiencies across the vast ICT environment.
Brisbane Airport Corporation - News, Features, and Slideshows
Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) has saved millions of dollars in upfront capital costs by outsourcing its data centre to iseek.
CFOs need to improve their customer focus while continuing to spearhead strategic planning and delivery if they’re going to succeed in today’s world, Brisbane Airport Corporation’s (BAC) new CFO claims.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing