While Paul Jones has been CIO of Qantas for less than a year, he has spearheaded a number of IT projects at the airline including a freight enterprise resource planning (ERP) replacement.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution