The fraying World Wide Web needs to rediscover its strengths and grow into maturity, its designer Tim Berners-Lee said on Monday, marking the 30th anniversary of the collaborative software project his supervisor initially dubbed "vague but exciting".
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever