Builder McDonald Jones is about to roll-out an augmented reality (AR) app that allows buyers to examine house designs from their mobile devices. CIO Brett Wilson says the app will take the construction industry out of the dark ages.
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location