Apple’s former chief evangelist, Guy Kawasaki, gave a rundown of the 10 lessons he learnt from the late Steve Jobs in his keynote speech at CeBIT yesterday.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely