While more than 90 per cent of Australian consumers and businesses are concerned about environmental sustainability, only half believe they’re doing enough to protect the planet, according to a new study from HP Australia and Planet Ark.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day