Tech execs gathered in Sydney for breakfast to hear about why it's no longer good enough to simply replace paper-based processes with digital services. There's an emerging culture on the rise across the private sector and government workplaces, driven largely by young people, who demand a seamless experience all the time and from any device. The breakfast was sponsored by Box.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted