Tech execs gathered in Sydney for breakfast to hear about why it's no longer good enough to simply replace paper-based processes with digital services. There's an emerging culture on the rise across the private sector and government workplaces, driven largely by young people, who demand a seamless experience all the time and from any device. The breakfast was sponsored by Box.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks