In a column published Tuesday in London's Telegraph newspaper, the mayor of London called upon US President Barack Obama to call off the US effort to extradite and prosecute the British hacker who in 2001 broke into computer systems in the Department of Defense, NASA and the US Army.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?