In 1971, Tom and Louis Borders <a href="http://www.borders.com/online/store/BGIView_bgiabouthistory">opened an 800-square-foot used bookstore</a> in the quintessential college town of Ann Arbor, Mich., and named it Borders Book Shop. Flash forward nearly 40 years, and their namesake book establishment, now expanded to 1,100 stores and 28,000 employees worldwide with a state-of-the-art e-commerce website, is in trouble on a Dickensian scale.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used