Bankwest isn’t embarking on a digital transformation because it’s trying to be ‘cool or trendy’ or do something different to its competitors. The transformation is “absolutely about survival” and making sure the bank can exist in an increasingly digital environment, says its tech boss Andy Weir.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?