Boral’s head of digital delivery Kathleen Mackay has quit after just over a year in the role at building and construction giant.
Boral - News, Features, and Slideshows
Building and construction giant, Boral, has appointed Kathleen Mackay to the new role of head of digital delivery following a reshuffle of its IT group led by CIO, William Payne.
HP will provide Boral with outsourcing infrastructure, following an announcement by Boral in January this year that it would outsource some IT jobs.
Optus has confirmed it will be making further redundancies this year, following jobs cuts totally nearly 1000 jobs in the 12 months to 31 December, 2012.
Boral has announced it will outsource its IT as part of a company-wide restructure which will see up to 1000 jobs cut.
- Microsoft aims Teams at more frontline workers, retires StaffHub
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Youfoodz brings on first CMO as it sets its sights on global growth
- Specsavers CMO discusses the drivers for the Priceless eyes campaign and media fragmentation
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership