Former Booz Allen Hamilton employee-turned-fugitive document leaker Edward Snowden withdrawn his request for political asylum in Russia as his options for shelter in other countries appear to be dwindling.
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts