None of the 11 teams that flew in this year’s Medical Express Challenge for unmanned aerial vehicles was able to complete the mission, leaving the potential $75,000 prize money unclaimed.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?