“It was like the cobbler’s son had no shoes.” With tongue firmly in cheek, this is how BMC Software’s CIO Scott Crowder describes the $2 billion software firm’s internal IT infrastructure when he landed there in 2011.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring