Bank of Queensland (BOQ) has struck a deal with Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey’s Square to market contactless and chip card payments to small businesses.
bluetooth - News, Features, and Slideshows
bluetooth in pictures
Peregrine Corporation is piloting an Internet of Things solution and it’s already having an impact. If successful it could be rolled out to 260 sites across the state.
A new version of the ubiquitous Bluetooth, version 5 -- which will be faster and pair devices wirelessly over longer distances -- is close to being finalized.
Microsoft and Raspberry Pi want people to build businesses and start Kickstarter campaigns around cool devices making use of the new Raspberry Pi 3 computer.
National Australia Bank will begin rolling out its ‘personal banking origination platform’ this month, following a successful pilot last year in contact centres and branches in the North Territory and South Australia.
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Apple and Salesforce announced strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity
- Adobe confirms acquisition of Marketo for US$4.75bn