Handing off customers, from marketing to sales to customer service, seems a bit jolting in today's digital world. These days, customers own the online social relationship, and they don't want to be passed around like a hot potato. They demand one group guide them through the customer journey.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?