Blue Coat Systems is being sold by one private equity firm to another for $2.4 billion as it is prepped to go public again after it was taken off the stock market in 2012.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty