Optical discs like Blu-ray are losing favor, but Sony and Panasonic don't seem to care. The companies have cranked up the storage capacity on optical media to a stunning 3.3TB.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process