Georgia Tech researchers have developed a proof-of-concept attack called Jekyll that involves using Trojan Horse-style apps to sneak malware past Apple's app review process and onto iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad.
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives