What could possibly go wrong having a bunch of hackers hunkering down in Amsterdam this week at Black Hat Europe 2013? We're afraid to speculate, but what should go right is that they're ready to present a lineup of briefings at this annual security event that look topical and compelling.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine