What could possibly go wrong having a bunch of hackers hunkering down in Amsterdam this week at Black Hat Europe 2013? We're afraid to speculate, but what should go right is that they're ready to present a lineup of briefings at this annual security event that look topical and compelling.
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry