Cancer treatment is a step closer to becoming personalised with Mitra, a biotechnology company in Boston, releasing a study on predicting different patients’ clinical response to anti-cancer drugs using a machine learning algorithm.
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever