Cancer treatment is a step closer to becoming personalised with Mitra, a biotechnology company in Boston, releasing a study on predicting different patients’ clinical response to anti-cancer drugs using a machine learning algorithm.
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks