When Launa Inman took the helm of troubled surfwear brand Billabong in May last year, the board hoped her considerable retail experience would stand them in good stead. But as she departs 14 months later, the company's value has shrunk by 82 per cent - more than $700 million - and its future remains uncertain.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences