NBNCo has heralded its broadband network rollout in regional Australia as “on the home stretch” with access to nearly all homes and businesses out of major urban areas currently in design, construction or complete.
Bill Morrow - News, Features, and Slideshows
Information Technology Professionals Association (ITPA) said on Thursday that it is “appalled” at attempts by NBN’s outgoing CEO Bill Morrow to lay the blame for congestion and service degradation on its fixed wireless network at the feet of gamers.
NBN Co on Thursday reported a doubling of year-on-year revenue to $1.4 billion on the back of ‘solid progress’ on construction and activations during its third quarter ending 31 March.
NBN Co has announced two research and development collaborations with the University of Melbourne (UoM) and the University of Technology Sydney (UTS).
Bill Morrow has outlined some of the ways in which the Government's much-touted mixed technology rollout approach is hampering NBN performance.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan