The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is building a new IT contractor panel designed to slash red tape and save the agency up to $4 million annually by improving processes and cutting supplier costs.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns