The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is building a new IT contractor panel designed to slash red tape and save the agency up to $4 million annually by improving processes and cutting supplier costs.
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge