The Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) has today granted ‘challenger bank’ Volt a licence to operate as an authorised deposit-taking institution (ADI).
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
- Microsoft patches Win32k zero-day in second last Patch Tuesday for Windows 7
- Cryptominers and fileless PowerShell techniques make for a dangerous combo
- The race for quantum-proof cryptography
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1