Federal officials say that their cybersecurity operations won't be disrupted by a shutdown if Congress can't reach a budget deal. However, persistent threats associated with big data, open data initiatives remain.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave