Federal officials say that their cybersecurity operations won't be disrupted by a shutdown if Congress can't reach a budget deal. However, persistent threats associated with big data, open data initiatives remain.
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk
- NIST: 17 reasons we can’t trust or certify IoT devices