Federal officials say that their cybersecurity operations won't be disrupted by a shutdown if Congress can't reach a budget deal. However, persistent threats associated with big data, open data initiatives remain.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves