Most Australian CIOs are planning to invest more money in boosting their big data analytics capabilities this year as demand for high volume processing and real-time intelligence grows strongly, says analyst, Telsyte.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely