Investment by CIOs and IT managers in business intelligence (BI) software to improve decision making processes is driving the market to greater revenues than 2012, said analyst firm Gartner.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?