Investment by CIOs and IT managers in business intelligence (BI) software to improve decision making processes is driving the market to greater revenues than 2012, said analyst firm Gartner.
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector