Social media has become a new way to find new customers, provide support, market products, share news and even develop customer relationships. Because of the free-form nature of services like Twitter and Facebook, large companies can enjoy the benefits of frequent personal interaction. Dell can "like" a comment from a happy laptop owner on Facebook, Bristol-Myers can share corporate news directly with their 67,000 followers on Twitter.
- Don't erase, overwrite: How to avoid being that person who resells a drive with data on it
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters