Cisco is acting quickly on its new Security Everywhere initiative with the announcement that it plans to buy Internet security service provider OpenDNS for $635 million in cash plus other considerations.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’