Cisco is acting quickly on its new Security Everywhere initiative with the announcement that it plans to buy Internet security service provider OpenDNS for $635 million in cash plus other considerations.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation