A pair of UT Austin researchers, including the co-inventor of the lithium-ion battery, have developed a solid-state battery that can store more energy and is said to be safer than the batteries used in today's phones and tablets.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud