Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service's (SCHHS) chief information officer, Barry Mather walked out the door for the last time today after spending three-and-a-half-years in the role.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software