A low power, long range wireless network for Internet of Things devices has launched in Sydney’s Barangaroo area.
Barangaroo - News, Features, and Slideshows
What stints at Telstra, Optus and AAPT - with experience ranging from property management, customer experience, IT facilities and business transformation - has taught PwC’s tech chief, Hilda Clune, about business transformation.
- Microsoft aims Teams at more frontline workers, retires StaffHub
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Youfoodz brings on first CMO as it sets its sights on global growth
- Specsavers CMO discusses the drivers for the Priceless eyes campaign and media fragmentation
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership