Despite the availability of real-time payments between banks and a proliferation of bill splitting apps, when it comes to divvying up the money for a group meal or round of drinks, Aussies still prefer to use cash, a Bankwest survey suggests.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus