Westpac plans to launch a standalone cloud-based digital ‘banking as a service’ platform that will allow third parties, such as Westpac’s institutional clients and fintechs, to offer the bank’s products to their customers.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences