The boards of banks and other entities regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority are ultimately responsible for an organisation’s information security, states a new standard released today by APRA.
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.