Westpac experienced zero Severity 1 IT incidents in the second half of FY18 and the first half of FY19, which group CEO Brian Hartzer says reflects the bank’s technology investment program.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution