Westpac plans to launch a standalone cloud-based digital ‘banking as a service’ platform that will allow third parties, such as Westpac’s institutional clients and fintechs, to offer the bank’s products to their customers.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software