Westpac experienced zero Severity 1 IT incidents in the second half of FY18 and the first half of FY19, which group CEO Brian Hartzer says reflects the bank’s technology investment program.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted