The boards of banks and other entities regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority are ultimately responsible for an organisation’s information security, states a new standard released today by APRA.
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk