Eighty per cent of Australian c-suite executives and financial professionals claim their organisations made significant business decisions based on “inaccurate financial data,” according to a BlackLine survey.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years