Bank of Queensland (BOQ) has signed a new five-year IT services contract with long standing supplier HP, which will underpin the organisation's strategic transformation plan.
Bank of Queensland - News, Features, and Slideshows
Organisations looking to successfully deal with the next generation of digital-first customers must quickly embrace new technologies and be willing to innovate products and services in an agile fashion if they’re to retain competitive advantage.
The Bank of Queensland seeks to use social media and other forms of online engagement to serve customers across more channels, according to the bank’s CEO, Stuart Grimshaw.
ANZ (ASX:ANZ) and NAB (ASX:NAB) have followed the other Big Four in applying the RBA's rate cut to their mortgages, but NAB will not pass on the full 0.25%
Bank of Queensland (ASX:BOQ) is confident its upcoming performance will convince Moody's to maintain the A2 credit rating which has just been placed under review
- IT talent war driving ‘unsustainable’ wage growth, report says
- Anti-piracy bill takes aim at ‘cyberlockers’, search engines
- Victoria Police to fit 220 patrol cars with number plate recognition cams
- New anti-piracy laws to target search engines
- Optus forks out $12 million to customers over direct carrier billing
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- Spirit Telecom wins $1.7M Vic Govt contract in NBN alternative play
- Samsung buys network data specialists Zhilabs in 5G push
- So long, JCP: Eclipse has a new Java spec process in mind
- What is a private cloud? (And some things that it's not)
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- Big browsers to pull support plug for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols in early '20
- 3..., 2..., 1? How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy