Today it's easy to transfer money, make payments, and buy goods and services in countless ways outside the walls of a bank or retailer. In fact, physical visits to banks are down 30 percent since last year, and the use of mobile banking apps is up 33 percent, according to a new survey from Chase. Banks are embracing new technologies and evolving consumer habits to engage the next generation of customers.
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection