In the 1990s, average computers ran on megabytes of RAM and processing power under 100MHz, with hundreds of gigabytes of global Internet traffic being generated each day. Nowadays, RAM is in gigabytes and processing power is in the thousands of MHz, with hundreds of terabytes of Internet traffic per second.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?