In the 1990s, average computers ran on megabytes of RAM and processing power under 100MHz, with hundreds of gigabytes of global Internet traffic being generated each day. Nowadays, RAM is in gigabytes and processing power is in the thousands of MHz, with hundreds of terabytes of Internet traffic per second.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning