Most of the time, software developers do the right thing. On those rare occasions when they don't, bad things can happen. Avoiding these common coding practices will make your work easier -- and your software more secure and scalable to boot.
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry