There is a lot of discussion in the storage industry in regard to "scale-up" versus "scale-out" architectures for backup and recovery operations. More and more organizations are reducing or eliminating the use of tape by deploying disk-based appliances that use deduplication. But the architectural approach used by the appliance vendor can make a significant difference to the performance, scalability and total cost of the selected solution.
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates