Westpac has taken the wrappers off its data driven experience platform (DDEP), a Microsoft Azure-based data hub that draws on data sources from across Westpac Group to provide real-time, personalised insight to its customers.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security