The Australian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) has become the first government agency to operate wholly in the cloud - and is now using the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically classify records and documents.
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming