Private health insurer, NIB, has completed what it claims is a major milestone in the Australian cloud landscape, announcing it has shifted the system of record for its corporate business, GU Health, to AWS.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences