Microsoft has unveiled plans to acquire software development platform, GitHub, in a US$7.5 billion deal designed to create a competitive edge in the cloud.
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers